Friday, February 15, 2008

Is blogging the answer?

This blog will come as a big surprize to most of you. "McKay is finally blogging" I hear in my head from family members (Jamie, oldest sister of mine 28) the main one. It's true I am finally starting my own "talk about myself" blog. Don't get me wrong I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the blogs of my family and have really wanted to share thoughts and comments of my own. I just am having trouble finding the time to sit down and get one started. It also does not help that I rarely have a chance to get on the internet. With full time school and a full time work schedule I hope you all can understand my lack of communication with you. Oh ya I forgot to mention my addiction to sports that consumes alot of my time as well. But, here I am and am excited to start sharing ideas thoughts and concerns about life, sports, family, religion, and bob marley. I am excited because writing is a very theraputic thing for me. It allows my mind to go places that it can't go otherwise. I can share so much of my feelings that I rarely get to speak out loud. I can feel like my opinion is out there. Like I am apart of something. So hello to my fellow bloggers. I am proud to have joined the trend and become a communicator the world that surrounds me.

1 comment:

  1. So happy you joined the blogging world...it is true that it is hard to find time to blog---especially if you don't have the internet. So, how are you doing it then?

    I love it love it love it btw!

    ReplyDelete